Jaycee is an Australian Jamaican singer, rapper, producer, multi-instrumentalist and entrepreneur. He is best known for his versatile sound and invigorating live performances. His musical style is a fusion of Hip-Hop, RnB and Trap incorporating elements of Funk, Soul, Latino & Reggae. Jaycee was born in Perth, Western Australia. He began his solo career at the beginning of 2018 and since then has gone from strength to strength, releasing two self-produced mixtapes ‘Modern Day’ and ‘Because It’s Summer’, doing his first national tour in Jan-Feb 2019 and performing at major festivals across the country. Jaycee recently completed his world record breaking project #OneSongOneDream where from July 1st 2019-January 1st 2020 he released a new song (Produced, Mixed, Mastered & Written by him) and music video every week for six months straight.
Recent highlights include:
– Performed at Groovin The Moo festival (Bunbury) 2019 main stage.
– Performed to 1800+ people headlining the One Dayers hip hop festival in Perth.
– His song ‘One Of These Days’ was licensed by the NBL (National BasketballLeague) to be the music for their 2019/2020 season jersey TV commercial.
– Jaycee also appeared in the ad and it is currently in circulation on nationaltelevision, being shown on ESPN and SBS.
– One of the first hip hop artists to perform the pregame and halftime shows atan NBLgame (SEM Phoenix v Sydney Kings) in front of a 7500+ crowd
– Recently completed his world record breaking project #OneSongOneDreamwhere from July 1st 2019-January 1st 2020 he released a new song (Produced, Mixed, Mastered & Written by him) and music video every weekfor six months straight. 26 songs + 26 music videos in 26 weeks